Monday, February 22, 2010

It NEVER hurts to ask!


Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend! I enjoyed weather in the 50's by driving to town, windows down and music (Pearl Jam) turned up!
Stopped in Target to pick a few things up... wow!
Have you seen their Store decorations for Easter? Beautiful! Huge 3D patterned flowers, banners with animals overlayed with bright cheerful patterns! So great I was ready to sell off everything to get some of them!
So I ASKED the girl at customer service if I could have them when they are done with them... FYI, there is a list (mostly employees) and they will call you when they take them down!!!
She wanted specifics on which ones I wanted, but I'm not picky, I'll take whatever is left over!
So next time you're in Target... ASK!
P.S. I'll take pictures next time I'm there!

No comments: