Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Designs and SALE now on Etsy!


Even with the kids being home all week (snow days) I managed to photograph and list new items in the shop. I've worked on a brochure for my wholesale accounts AND have managed to build up some stock key fobs. I'm feeling pretty happy at the moment.
So happy that I thought a sale might make everyone else happy! I'm offering 20% off ALL items in the shop! All you need to do is fan me on FACEBOOK. Just click on the link in the top right corner of this blog. Then go to Etsy and purchase the key fob(s) of your liking BUT don't Pay! I will adjust the price and send you an invoice thru paypal vial your email.
Don't forget to tweet this or add it to your status on facebook or even blog about it!
Thanks and happy shopping!

No comments: