Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thanks!


Thanks so much for your comments on the last post. I really do see the positives. Doubling sales in a year is a GOOD THING! I am blessed with so many non monetary things in my life! It was just a SHOCK to hear the number roll off her tongue! LOL!!!
I had a thought this morning about how I treat others. I think I tend to treat guests/ strangers better than those closest to me.
It's the little things that count. For example, Johnna (sis) is staying with us until her big move to L.A., and she made the comment yesterday that the MAID hadn't cleaned her room since she CHECKED IN. I realized this morning if she were not my sister, I would be waiting on her and trying to cater to all her needs. So why would I not do the same for her? So, I think I'll surprise her tonight with a turn down service, candy on her pillow and a little gift.
I have discovered a new toy , Google Reader. Love It! All of my favorite blogs in one place. The service sends new posts on my favorite blogs TO ME! I don't have to check and see if all my favorites have posted something new, I just log in and all new posts are right there! Check it out and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!


1 comment:

Melissa Fischer said...

Thanks for coming by my blog- I am always interested in shows out of town! I live right outside of Memphis, Tn. I have also thought about doing some wholesale- have you had good luck with it?
Melissa