Sunday, May 11, 2008
About My Mother...
1. She grits her teeth when hugging us (shown above).
2. She grew up WITH me, married at 15 and had me at 16!
3. She is ALWAYS put together, nails done, heels, jewelry, she does it all!
4. Divorced at 19, lost custody for no reason to my dad's parents, kidnapped us at 25, 1 year of "running", caught and got full custody. There weren't milk cartons back then or we would have been on one!
5. If anyone needs help or a hand... she is the first one in line.
6. Has a strong work ethic.
7. Number one rule when I was growing up...you'll get in A LOT more trouble if you lie to her, just don't do it!
8. Taught me to love reading.
9. Brags, Brags, Brags about her kids and grandkids.
10. Taught me to stand my ground and take up for myself, even against her.
11. She, like me, will laugh hysterically at extremely sad moments. I feel sorry for the people in the theatre when we saw the movie The Champ!
12. She is actually driving over to my house today in her jammies. It's a day of eating, watching movies, and napping!
14. Knows that since I gave her 3 grandchildren, she will live with my sis or a HOME when she's old! LOL!
15. Knows that We love her with all our hearts...