It has happened...I have been tagged by Maddie at Madras Matters to list 6 quirky things about myself. This won't be difficult, there are MANY quirky/weird things about me. I'll try to keep it at 6!
Please Don't Judge!
Here we go...
1. My favorite sandwich...turkey, cheese, mustard, mayo, pickles, and potato chips, all smooshed together!
2. I can be found out and about sporting paint splattered clothes, I FORGET to change my clothes...sometimes.
3. I love the smell of my Yorkie/Poo's ears. I have to smell them daily... they really do smell like chocolate chip cookies!
4. I laugh uncontrollably in sad situations. The fine line between laughter and tears?
5. There are 2 steak knives in my kitchen that DO NOT belong in the wood block with all the other knives... no one ever puts them in the drawer where they belong, they swear they can't tell the difference... I think they're all lying.
6. I say " Good Morning" to my little one's bottom and toes. I ask the toes not to fight before I put shoes on them.
How QUiRKY am I????
Now let's see how quirky these bloggers are...
3.. Peggy at Peggy's Gifts, Maybe this will force her to POST a second entry!
4. Proud Grits
5. Katy at The Country Blossom
6.Melissa at Fischtales
Rules of play:
a. Link the person who tagged you. That’s Me
b. Mention the rules in your blog post.
c. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
d. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them.
e. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
img src="http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/muraldevotee/hazelsiggy.jpg" />