Saturday, March 29, 2008

What Spring means to me


It really does feel like Spring today. I'm heading over to my sister's place to help her pack. She has to be out of her apt. Monday. It looks like we'll be having a big YARD SALE next weekend. She's not taking much in the way of furniture with her to L.A. Most of her stuff (She's a BIG Disney collector) will be going into storage. My hubbie will be out of town on business the next couple of weeks, so it looks like we'll be having ourselves a slumber party all week!
Spring means sunshine, flowers, yard sales, road trips, cleaning and cook outs to most people. It's all those things PLUS Christmas decorations to me. Yep, that's right, I started sketching my new line of ornaments this morning. I really need to start production on them in April. I have one artist hired (Alicia, You're a Godsend!) but I really need a couple more. If you know anyone in the area let me know!
I won't be posting pics of the ornaments until August or later, but I'll keep you updated on inspirations! Thanks so much for all your support!

No comments: